Call For papers, seminars and posters for the 3rd European Social Marketing Conference
The call for paper submissions to the 3rd European Social Marketing Conference is now closed.
Following on from our previous highly successful conferences in Rotterdam (2014) and Lisbon (2012), academic and practice papers as well as interactive workshop sessions and poster presentations proposals are now being invited.
The European Social Marketing Association (ESMA) conference organising committee would be delighted to receive submissions with a clear Social Marketing perspective focused on any of the following themes;
Overall theme: “Social Marketing as a driver for effective social action”
1. New theories and methods being used in social marketing
2. Upstream social marketing, policy and stakeholder engagement
3. Health and well-being
4. Environment and sustainability
5. Social Impact investing
6. Scaling up and sustaining projects
7. Contribution of the arts to social marketing delivery
8. Promoting the application of social marketing.
9. Social marketing in practice, lessons from real projects and programmes
10. The implementation challenge, solving problems and overcoming barriers
11. Outcome focused planning, delivery and evaluation of action
12. Migration, integration and community cohesion
We encourage submissions from academics, practitioners, private, NGO and public sector agencies, policy makers, students and all those interested in developing citizen centric approaches to effective and efficient social programme and policy delivery.
Please take a moment to download and read the guidance documents for Academic, Practitioner and Poster submissions further down this page.
ESMA aims to maintain the high quality at the conference to this end all submissions will be subject to blind peer review. Please log on to the following link to begin the submission process.
We look forward to receiving your submission and seeing you in Finland.